By now you’ve heard the news: SecureAuth and Core Security are joining forces to offer the industry’s first identity-based security automation platform with integrated network, endpoint, vulnerability, and identity security. It’s exciting news and to celebrate and accelerate the combining of these two cybersecurity leaders, SecureAuth is joining the annual CONNECT 2017 customer conference in Atlanta, October 17th and 18th, with specialized content aimed at educating our customers on the joint Core Security and SecureAuth portfolio and vision, and enabling you to do more with your SecureAuth investment.
What you can expect: CONNECT is a two-day conference filled with discussions around the complex issues you are facing in your organization. During the conference, we talk about both the macro level problems affecting the industry as well as the issues you see while using your solution day in and day out. Both days feature case studies from Core Security and SecureAuth customers, sharing the challenges faced and how our solutions helped strengthen security without compromising user experience. And the conference will include the ever-popular “Tech-Wednesday” with training sessions, tips and tricks and more case studies from organizations just like you who are seeing success with both Core Security and SecureAuth products.
Highlights to look forward to:
- Daily Keynotes: Brian Krebs from Krebs on Security and Joseph Blankenship from Forrester will be on hand to give us the most up-to-date view on not just what the industry is seeing now but what it will be dealing with in the future.
- 30+ Breakout Sessions: Over the two days we will cover everything from roadmaps and best practices to how you can get the most value out of your security solution. For a full list of sessions, visit our event site here
- Multiple networking opportunities to help you meet and mingle with your cyber security peers, our company executives and product experts, including a customer appreciation party at the College Football Hall of Fame.
- Workshops where you can not only see but help to build the product roadmap and influence the future of our solutions
- Customer case studies with real-world examples of problems that you face every day and how companies like yours have solved them
- Solutions showcase that will feature latest solutions and more from the best security providers in the industry
SecureAuth and Core Security customers can register here and use promo code 50offConnect today.
And don’t forget to book your hotel room at the Loews using our exclusive room block.
We look forward to seeing you all on October 17th and 18th in Atlanta!