CONVERGE, Courion’s annual user conference will take place in Orlando, FL on May 24, 25, and 26 at the JW Marriott Grande Lakes. For the 14th year, information security professionals will gather for three days of in-depth product training, case study presentations, and panel discussions designed to help your team make the most of your Courion and Core Security investment.
On Tuesday, May 24, technical experts may attend workshops that will offer a deep dive into provisioning, governance, and vulnerability management. General conference sessions for all begin on Wednesday, May 25 and will conclude with a guest keynote speaker on Thursday, May 26. In addition to our conference sessions, we will be hosting a special event on Wednesday, and a Solutions Showcase on Tuesday. All Solutions Showcase attendees will have the chance to check out product demos, meet with our customer success team, and network with our partners (PING, SecZetta, and IDMWORKS).
More reasons to attend CONVERGE 2016:
- Mix, mingle, and learn from peers, analysts, industry leaders, and Courion executives and product specialists
- Get tips and tricks on getting the most out of your solutions
- Learn about Courion’s roadmap
- Plus, earn 15 hours of continuing professional education (CPE) credits toward your ISC2 or ISACA accreditations, such as CISSP or CISM. We'll do the paperwork for you!
- And a few sunny days in Florida? Yes, please!
If you have questions, send us a note at CONVERGE@courion.com, or contact your account representative. Stay tuned for more information on CONVERGE 2016.
Don't wait, Register Today!