Today, we are thrilled to announce the general availability of the SecureAuth® Identity Platform version 22.12. The feature-rich release focuses on two major benefits for our customers: faster deployment of a passwordless continuous authentication solution and ease of migration for both product upgrades and cloud deployments.
Benefits of Passwordless Continuous Authentication
Due to overwhelming customer interest in Arculix, the SecureAuth Identity Platform can now be set as an IdP factor to enable intelligent MFA with Arculix and the Arculix Mobile app. This extends SecureAuth’s capabilities with a passwordless continuous authentication solution and enables our customers to realize the following benefits in record time:
- Leveraging continuous authentication via patented policy-based and AI/ML-powered risk analyzers that provide the following:
- To allow the user to log in once and have identities verified invisibly (including contextual and behavioral security checks) throughout every step in the digital journey including VPN and VDI
- Options for active step-up authentication when threats are detected
- Shifting SSO left – you can now enable root of trust at the device level
- Reducing MFA fatigue / MFA bombing
- Retaining the rich deployment and integration options of the SecureAuth Identity Platform
- Decreasing costs by reducing helpdesk calls
- Eliminating account takeover (ATO) and other credential-related breaches
Benefits of Easier Migration
As SecureAuth is the only solution that can be deployed in cloud, hybrid, and on-premises environments, we can manage and protect access to applications, systems, and data at scale housed anywhere in the world. And for our customers who wish to migrate their on-premises deployment to the cloud, or migrate to the latest product version, we’ve just made it easier with new product features and tools.
- Product version migration:
- The SecureAuth Migrator Tool allows migration of existing configuration onto a higher version of the product without having to recreate it, simplifying the upgrade process. To see a video of this feature on our support site, go here. Please contact support to get access to this tool.
- Migrate Classic realms to New Experience Feature migrates legacy realms created in the Classic Experience (renamed to Advanced Settings” to the New Experience). This allows the customers to take advantage of the new authentication policy engine, integrated data stores, and all the latest features such as SCIM.
- Cloud Migration:
- SecureAuth User Data Migration Tool enables seamless migration to the cloud without requiring users to re-enroll (ex: mobile data). Please contact support to get access to this tool.
- Migrate Classic realms to New Experience feature: as described above
[Webinar] January 25, 2023, at 8:30 am Pacific Time
All customers received an invite to see a live demonstration of the key release highlights via a webinar on January 25th. If you didn’t see this email, contact Marketing for further details: (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Check out what is new in this 22.12 release in more detail via the in-depth technical product documents.
And if you have any questions or comments about the SecureAuth suite of products, feel free to contact us at the email address above. We look forward to your continued support and feedback.