SecureAuth Virtual Roadshow - East Central and Pennsylvania
Tuesday, October 6, 2020
11:30 AM - 1:00 PM ET
Now more than ever, ensuring your organization is secure, productive and always on is a continuous challenge. Agile and sophisticated bad actors have created an ever changing and dynamic threat landscape. This combined with a fundamental shift in how businesses operate due to remote work has business, security and technology leaders charged with enabling business productivity and risk management rethinking their approach to security.
The persistent challenges are why an effective Identity Security strategy is essential to enable business agility and transformation while keeping visibility and control in the right hands.
Join a roundtable event hosted by Bil Harmer, SercureAuth’s CISO & Chief Evangelist, to discuss the strategies security leaders are utilizing today to provide a strong Identity Security framework centered on verification and validation of every user requesting access to your valuable applications, data, and resources.
During this virtual conversation, you will gain insights on the following topics:
- Key items to consider when rolling out a strategy focused on user identity
- Managing the delicate balance between strong user security and user experience
- Where and when Passwordless is a real option - evaluating convenience, risk and costs
- The importance of integration: endpoint security, continuous authentication, contextual risk checks and more
- What financial concerns must be considered and addressed to ensure success
Join the conversation and learn from peers and shared experiences to help your organization further refine and hone a 3-5 year security strategy. Learn from the experts and move beyond simple Identity management to continuous Identity Security.
Let's have lunch together. All registrants will receive an UberEats gift card the morning of the event to order lunch for the discussion.