Core Security Unveils Core Role Designer to Streamline Access Governance
New Role Designer Product Provides Revolutionary Visualizations, Fundamentally Changing Role Based Access Control
Atlanta, GA – August 10, 2017 - Core Security, a leader in Vulnerability, Access Risk Management and Network Detection and Response, today introduced Core Role Designer, the industry’s only Role Based Access Control offering that uses advanced analytics to understand the relationships between people and their access. A stand-alone product, Role Designer can be used with any of the most commonly purchased provisioning and IAM products on the market.
“Many organizations implement poorly designed roles or incomplete role programs, causing huge headaches for employees, IT managers and auditors,” said Chris Sullivan, Chief Technology Officer at Core Security. “Core Role Designer provides a fundamentally new approach to access governance. It helps organizations get their roles right from day one, obtain and maintain compliance with easy to understand, enforceable provisioning policies, and automate access changes for fast, efficient provisioning.”
Key functionality in Core Role Designer includes:
• Cluster analysis that makes role recommendations based on relationships between people and their access
• An intuitive visual approach guides users to make intelligent decisions about what to include and exclude from roles
• Cross-system analysis enables creation of roles across an entire enterprise – not just a single application
• High performance on mass amounts of data, proven on up to 10 million relationships per enterprise
• Lightweight implementation, can be deployed immediately, without the need for professional services
• Provisioning-tool agnostic; compatible with all leading provisioning tools
To see Core Role Designer in action, join us on August 30th at 2 pm ET for a live demo.