HoneySAP is a low-interaction research-focused honeypot specific for SAP services. It's aimed at learn the techniques and motivations behind attacks against SAP systems.
- low-interaction honeypot for SAP services
- YAML and JSON-based configuration
- pluggable datastore backend
- modular services system
- modular feeds system
- console logging
You can check out trunk (development version) at https://github.com/SecureAuthCorp/HoneySAP
- v0.1.1, released on October 31st, 2015 – https://github.com/SecureAuthCorp/HoneySAP/archive/v0.1.1.tar.gz
- Requirements: Python 2.7. Some third-party packets are also required.
- To install HoneySAP, simply download the sources and run:
$ pip install .
A more complete guidance on how to install HoneySAP on different environments is provided in the documentation.
Documentation is available at Read the Docs.
This library is distributed under the GPLv2 license. Check the COPYING file for more details.
Whether you want to report a bug or give some suggestions on this package, drop us a few lines at
firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the author email