CONQUER YOUR IDENTITY EXPLOSION
•Passwords to remember
•Accounts to create
•Systems to integrate
•Identities to be stolen
- Adaptive Authentication examines much more than the validity of a credential, evaluating multiple signals to make stolen credentials useless to attackers
- The SecureAuth Threat Service evaluates incoming connections with threat intelligence to identify risks
- Tailor risk evaluation for specific scenarios to find the right balance in every situation
The best way to reduce password-related risks and headaches is to eliminate passwords.
- One click to login to multiple apps
- Access from desktop or mobile
- Federation for those apps that support it; password vaulting for those that don't
- Launch from portal, your own Intranet, or by visiting apps directly
Deploy the New Adaptive Authentication in minutes for any app or device.
- Minimize 2nd factor prompts for low-risk sessions; step up or completely block in the case of a high risk login attempt
- Support a diverse user population with a wide variety of multi-factor methods to choose from (including secure mobile app)
- Layered risk analysis examines far more than credential validity
- Point-and-click configuration using powerful adaptive rulesets let you tailor authentication policies for specific scenarios
- RADIUS support for VPNs and other applications and devices which don't support federation
SecureAuth Cloud Access works across SaaS and on premise applications and integrates with SecureAuth IdP to tackle the most complex enterprise challenges.
- Deploy a mix of cloud and on-premises identity technologies that work together to meet your needs today and provide a migration path to tomorrow
- Present a seamless SSO experience to users regardless of where an application lives
- Manage access for all applications in a single cloud-based dashboard, including homegrown apps