Traditional MFA Not Enough for Cyber Insurance Compliance
Get Cyber Insurance Package
Complete the form below
Cyber Insurance MFA Package
See why traditional MFA is not enough for cyber insurance compliance by registering to get both collateral items below.
1. [eBook] Getting the Most Value Out of Cyber Insurance Through Invisible MFA
Cyber insurance is a mainstream method for managing cyber risk. Organizations must prove that they’ve invested in a robust set of controls – including invisible MFA – to show underwriters and adjustors that they’re worthy of a solid cyber insurance policy. Read this eBook to learn how you can:
- Predict insurers’ coming disillusionment with traditional MFA
- Answer underwriters’ MFA questions
- Dispel the Magic-Wand Fantasy of cyber insurance
- Future-proof your cyber insurance investment with the latest MFA technology
2. [Webcast & Slides] The Reckoning: Why Traditional MFA is Not Enough for Cyber Insurance Compliance
Watch the on-demand webinar where cyber security expert Donovan Blaylock discusses MFA technologies and how they can help you attain cyber compliance. From their insights, you’ll learn:
- Why certain MFA methodologies are not allowed by highly regulated industries like Energy and Financial Services.
- How to use a passwordless continuous authentication approach to analyze user activity and detect anomalies for ultimate security.
- Real-world examples on how to decrease the chance of cyber insurance being rescinded
- How to implement unified security controls for all users and resources to block unauthorized and malicious access in real-time for cyber insurance compliance.
We look forward to hearing from you as you embark on your MFA journey.