SecureAuth University enables your enterprise to get the most out of your investment in SecureAuth Cloud IAM. SecureAuth University has course offerings for all types of learning, with new courses being added each quarter.
We offer training in the following formats:
- Instructor Led training with students using an instance of the software with hands-on labs.
- eLearning through the subscription to our Learning Management System.
- On-site training which can be held at your site.
Getting Started with SecureAuth (OLN100): On Demand eLearning Introduction to SecureAuth Platform
This series of 25 short videos will walk you through the steps to get started with the administration of the SecureAuth Identity Platform:
- Duration < 1.5 hours
- Overview of the SecureAuth Identity Platform and the Administrator Panel
- Set up active directory and SQL data stores
- Configure Adaptive Authentication and Multi-factor Authentication
- Add a SAML enabled application
- Set up OAUTH and OIDC
- Configure single-sign on
- Work with APIs
Course 100: Basic Administration of the SecureAuth Platform
This three (3) day comprehensive course covers the necessary information to establish the basics of the SecureAuth Platform.
Course 101: Advanced Administration of the SecureAuth Platform
This two (2) day comprehensive course builds on the knowledge of the SecureAuth Platform course. More in-depth information and troubleshooting skills will be presented. A Certificate will be issued upon the successful completion of the certification exam.
Successful completion of the basic course is a prerequisite
Onsite Training: Instructor Led Training (ILT) Held at Your Facility
Instructor-led Training (ILT) may be held at your facility. The on-site option provides the following advantages:
- We work with you in advance to tailor the course to your needs.
- You can quickly bring your entire team or support staff up to speed at one time.
- When teams train together, interactivity and conversations on how they will work with the product and environment are beneficial to company success.
- Savings in travel and expenses
Certification will enable your organization to quickly maximize your return on investment with:
- Greater success in configuring and customizing the application for your business needs
- Shorter time to production when your staff is knowledgeable and comfortable installing and configuring as well as using the application
- Faster problem resolution when your support staff has been trained in diagnosing issues and applying troubleshooting methodology
Once you have completed the SecureAuth University course, you will receive an official SAU Certificate that includes an ICN [Individual Certificate Number] that is added to your account that will assist in any support issues.
A list of the product courses taught by the University Training Team.
Course Information – Irvine
Information for Irvine Training Facility
Training Courses Offered:
- SecureAuth Identity Platform Administrator Certificate Course
- SecureAuth Identity Platform Advanced Administrator Certificate Course
The Course Catalog will have Dates and Locations for the above courses and may be downloaded.
Individual Course Syllabuses may be downloaded.