What Information We Collect
SecureAuthCorporation may ask you to register and provide information when you register as a visitor to our Web site or purchase a product from SecureAuth, register to access the SecureAuth online demonstration, product upgrades, or white papers, order email newsletters, respond to a marketing campaign, or to place orders. The information gathered is used to enhance the user experience on our site.
How We Use The Collected Information
We use this information for the following primary purposes:
- To provide product, to fulfill an order or to complete a transaction
- To ensure that our products are updated and operating correctly, and to provide the appropriate level of support for our customers
- In addition, we may use your information to improve the content of our website, products and services; to alert you to product upgrades, updates and renewal information regarding your product; and to share special offers, product announcements and other new services from SecureAuth Corporation.
At the time you register or make a purchase, you will be given the opportunity to opt into our out of these uses of your information. If you do not initially choose to opt out, you may still block future contact of this type, simply by following the unsubscribe instructions that accompany all such communications, or by contacting us at the above address. We send service notifications via email to keep you informed about the status of your service orders or accounts and to provide updates and technical notices. These messages are essential to the maintenance of your subscription and the functionality of our services. Therefore there is no opt-out available for service notifications and these messages cannot be blocked. We follow strict best practices for email marketing and customer contact, and we urge our business partners to do so as well.
Who We Share It With
SecureAuth Corporation may share the information you provide with our business partners acting on our behalf for the uses described above. We do not sell your information to third parties.
How We Offer Our Customers a Choice
If you do not want SecureAuth Corporation to contact you or your company for marketing purposes by email, postal mail, fax and/or phone, you may opt out by contacting our customer service or by sending email or writing to us at the below address. Please note that we do not allow our customers to opt out of contact that is required for the functionality of our products and services.
Security of Your Information
SecureAuth uses state of the art security technology to protect our customer data, and access to customer information is restricted to authorized personnel only. We are very sensitive to the privacy concerns of our customers and visitors to our Web site.
Children and Privacy
SecureAuth Corporation does not knowingly target or solicit personal information from children under the age of 13 or send them requests for personal information.
SecureAuth’s Web site may contain links to websites operated by third parties. We do not share your personal information with those websites and we are not responsible for their privacy practices. Once you have left our site, you should check the applicable privacy statement of the third-party website to determine how they handle information they collect from you. Please view the privacy policies of those companies by visiting their respective websites.
Cookie tracking technology
- Digital Advertising Alliance: http://www.aboutads.info/choices/
- Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada: http://youradchoices.ca/
- European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance: http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/
- Information you provide: You may provide information to us including, but not limited to, your name, e-mail address, credentials. Submitting this information to us is voluntary, and you will still have access to the site without providing the information, except when needing to provide the information to access certain pages, resources, certain services or features.
- Automated information collected: Our site may automatically collect information about you during your visit. Cookies can be accepted or declined in your browsers setting. Examples of information we may collect include: browser type, operating system, pages you view, links you click on and your IP address.
- How do we use this information? SecureAuth uses information collected to provide you with information about products and services we offer, increase your user experience, and collect data to produce and provide you with information relating to your activity on our site.
Specific cookies SecureAuth uses
- Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics cookies to collect information about the user behavior of visitors with our site. The information is used to collect data reports to improve the content and performance of our website.
- Google AdWords: Google AdWords is used to advertise our products and services. We use AdWords remarketing to show relevant ads to you relevant to your visit with our website. To opt-out of Google AdWords, please visit https://www.google.com/settings/ads or AdChoices: http://optout.aboutads.info/
- Additional third party cookies: We may provide links to third party websites or content. We have no control over cookies external or third party websites set when you interact with the link or their website.
- Web beacons, images, scripts: We may utilize web beacons, images or scripts to collect data about your visit and user behavior with our website. Information collected from any of these include your cookies, time information of your site visit and a description provided about your visit.
- IP address and browser information: We may collect your IP address, operating system and browser information to track non-personal information including your user-behavior on the site, navigation flow. Information collected is used for marketing purposes and to help manage our site by providing relevant content.
- Other third party tracking: Other third party tracking may be used on our site. We do not provide personal information to any third-party.
How to delete and block cookies
To delete and block cookies please see the settings on your browser which allow you to set your preferences and/or settings.
Withdrawing consent to collect cookies
Third Party Cookies:
SecureAuth utilizes third party cookies to collection information to increase website user experience and offer data to manage the content provided on our website. Below is a list of cookies and services which may be set on your device and opt out information.
Google Analytics cookies collect information on how visitors use our site. The information is analyzed and used to make website improvements. Cookies collect information anonymously, including number of visits, how visitors navigated to and within the website, and pages visited.
We use Pardot cookies for tracking purposes. Pardot may also set third-party cookies to help us track and report data based on your visit, interaction, pages navigated and an identifier unique to your visit. To learn more on how Pardot tracks cookies please visit: http://help.pardot.com/customer/portal/articles/2125923-how-does-pardot-track-activities-
We use social media features on our website, including like and share button features. Using social media features may initiate information to be collected such as your IP address and pages you navigate. Each social media feature has their own private policy as listed below:
Changes to this Privacy Statement
SecureAuth will amend this privacy statement from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information, we will make that information available by posting a notice on this site.
Questions or Suggestions
If you have questions or concerns about our collection, use, or disclosure of your personal information, please send correspondence to SecureAuth Corporation 8845 Irvine Center Drive, Irvine. CA 92618.