SecureAuth and Enterprise Strategy Group (ESG) recently issued an identity and access management report – “Securing the Identity Perimeter with Defense in Depth.” In today’s on-demand webinar, SecureAuth’s CEO Paul Trulove and Jack Poller Senior Analyst at ESG discussed the findings and provided insights into the trends in the market about passwordless continuous authentication and other IAM topics. They provided great analysis and guidance on how to balance friction with security, a persistent issue for security professionals.
In this on-demand webinar, we analyzed the following topics:
- The latest ESG research report highlights for identity and access management.
- Today’s passwordless technologies.
- How to extend the security of your existing Identity Management Platform.
- What the future holds for IAM.
We invite you to download the ESG Report:
- 40% of organizations using multi-factor authentication (MFA) for customers make it optional. These organizations likely choose to make MFA voluntary since they recognize the friction “MFA fatigue” creates each time a customer accesses their products or services.
- 57% of organizations using, evaluating, or testing the elimination of passwords say passwordless authentication methods have a significant positive impact on improved user experience.
- 58% of organizations considered risk scoring to be critically important for customer identity types.
Tune in to the on-demand webinar today. – Balancing Friction with Security.