Strengthened Security for Microsoft SSO
Don’t be the next Microsoft breach headline
Benefits of Adding Security to Microsoft E3/E5
Increase MFA adoption to 100% for Mac, Windows, and Linux users while securing legacy apps
Secure Vulnerability Points
- Replace phishable MFA (TOTP) with Passkeys or other FIDO2-approved methods
- Secure all devices by shifting the root of trust beyond SSO
- Secure legacy apps for all Windows / Mac / Linux users
- Gain a more comprehensive security approach with passwordless continuous authentication via behavioral modeling
- Attain real-time risk checks with 3rd party threat services including Microsoft
- Increase MFA adoption from 28% to 100%
Leverage Arculix as the master authenticator to provide a single place for audits, ZTA & cyber insurance compliance, and policy creation.
Enable True Passwordless Login
- Leverage FIDO2 passwordless authN
- No password default if biometrics fail
- Eliminate ATO and other credential-related breaches
Optimize User Experience
- Access any file, any application, any VDI from any device without authentication requests after the first passwordless login
- Decrease MFA fatigue and exploits by reducing MFA prompts by 75%
Attain Security Granularity
Create more context-driven, adaptable login journeys for your diverse B2B / B2C / B2E requirements.
How it Works: Microsoft SSO + Arculix
They can also passwordlessly access their data via VPN or VDI. As authentication is treated as a continuous event, users are monitored for numerous risk factors and behaviors throughout their digital journey for comprehensive security and optimal user experience.
Integration can be done in 2 ways: passthrough or sign-in.
Why You Should Care: Before & After Arculix
Thwart cyber-attacks that allude Microsoft.
After Arculix, you passwordlessly login once and have access to all data for improved security and a frictionless experience. Users are secured pre authentication, during authentication and even post authorization to effectively thwart the latest attacks.
And 100% MFA adoption.
Microsoft SSO Alone
- 16 Logins / Day
- High Friction
- Poor Security
- Difficult and siloed deployment
- 28% MFA Adoption Rate
SecureAuth + Microsoft SSO
- One-time login
- Improved Security
- Easy and centralized deployment
- 100% MFA Adoption Rate
IAM Expert Insights
Watch this 7 min webcast on how to best improve your SSO security.