A New Chapter Unfolds: SecureAuth Announces Acquisition of Cloudentity

Love What You Do and Where You Do It: SecureAuth Named to 2015’s List of Best Places to Work in Orange County

August 29, 2016

Get the latest from the SecureAuth Blog

The Orange County Business Journal and the Best Companies Group named SecureAuth one of the 2015 Best Places to Work in Orange County and we could not be more proud! We all love working here and know exactly why we were chosen! But let’s give a little background on how we got to where we are… To start the evaluation process each employer’s workplace policies, practices, and demographics were evaluated with a weighting of 25%. The second part is an employee survey, which measures the employee experience, which is the remaining 75% of the evaluation. The combined score determines the top organizations in county.

Best Place to Work 2015

So how do you get voted best company to work for in Orange County?  Our CEO, Craig Lund says work should be fun, “Our employees are our most valuable resource, so we do everything we can to build a company that is innovative and collaborative and just a great place to work. My personal philosophy is that work should be fun — I know how hard our employees work, so we are always looking for ways to have fun together as well.” Lund really stands by this statement – let me give you a few examples.  On Fridays during the summer, we barbeque at the office, or management brings in gourmet food trucks!  Friday lunch is a great time to mix and mingle with employees from other departments that you might not really get a chance to work with during the day.
There is always trash talk around the ping-pong table, and you can usually hear a grudge match going on downstairs to find out who has what it takes to win.  Recently we added a pool table, and already the pool sharks have started to establish a pecking order.
If table games are not your thing, regular Xbox tournaments commence late in the day in the main conference room.  FIFA15 seems to generate the most yelling, but other titles get airtime as well.
If hoops is your thing, employees get together at a local park for a game of pickup basketball.  Nothing fancy, just a “friendly” game.
Our company culture is one where we get to work hard and put in everything we have to grow our company but still enjoy our comrades and have fun throughout the day. A happy and healthy work/life balance is exemplified in everything we do at SecureAuth.

You know that saying “Work Hard, Play Hard”? Well, SecureAuth understands that and we live by it.
Are you interested in becoming a SecureAuthian? Check out our employment opportunities and see what this work hard, play hard culture is all about.

Related Stories

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This