Today, we are excited to announce the general availability of the SecureAuth® Identity Platform version 23.07. The feature-rich release focuses on two major benefits: streamlined migration and improved user experience.
Streamlined Migration / Upgrades
Since the creation of the Migration Tool, several customers have realized huge success in significantly reducing migration time and effort. Whether you want to migrate your on-premises deployment to the cloud, or upgrade to the latest product version, this tool is your secret weapon.
- Product Migration
- SecureAuth Migrator Tool’s Backup and Restore capabilities allow migration of an existing configuration onto a higher version of the product without having to recreate it, which simplifies the upgrade process.
- Cloud Migration
- The Restore to Cloud option is newly added to the SecureAuth Migrator tool v1.0.9. This feature enables restoring a local backup to SecureAuth’s cloud servers while performing web config sanitation in the process.
- SecureAuth User Data Migration Tool enhances the import process by significantly accelerating the import of user profile data.
To take advantage of this tool, go to the Support page to request assistance.
Improved User Experience
Several capabilities have been included to make SecureAuth IdP more user-friendly (not to mention more secure) for both admins and end users.
- Automatically submit your preferred MFA method
- Not all MFA methods are created equal. And most default MFA options are low-hanging fruit for hacker exploitation. Now admins and end users are empowered to choose more secure MFA methods to future-proof their organization against attacks.
- There’s a new policy setting that allows admins to automatically send a preferred login MFA method for end users. Alternatively, the end user can choose their own preferred auto-submit MFA method.
- Register YubiKey OATH HOTP device in Self-service
Now end users can provision their own YubiKey OATH HOTP device on the Self-service Account Update page.
[Town Hall] August 24, 2023, at 9 a.m. Pacific
SecureAuth IdP customers and partners received an email invite for a live Town Hall event scheduled in August. Our Chief Customer Officer, Kelly Wenzel, will introduce her Customer Experience Team and their latest product package offerings. Tram Nguyen, Product Manager, SecureAuth IdP from our product team will review the v23.07 release highlights and give live demonstrations. If you didn’t receive this email, contact Marketing for further details (TTan@secureauth.com).
Check out “What’s New” in our latest release. And if you have any questions or comments about the SecureAuth suite of products, feel free to contact us anytime. We look forward to your continued support and feedback.