Get more out of your current SecureAuth investment and gain next-gen passwordless & Cloud capabilities
FLEX for SecureAuth IdP Customers
- Do you have Passwordless Authentication, Device Trust, and/or Cloud migration initiatives?
- Are you delaying the upgrade process, but yearn for the latest release benefits?
Then FLEX is for you.
Realize immediate and future benefits with a step-by-step approach that’s tailored to your needs. Let us help you 1) upgrade to the latest release, 2) migrate to the Cloud to remove your on-prem maintenance burden, and 3) integrate next-gen passwordless capabilities.
Meet your goals throughout the authentication journey – that’s the power of FLEX.
Highlights of FLEX by SecureAuth
1. IdP Upgrade for Latest Capabilities
Maximize ROI by using:
- SCIM, RBAC, and password suppression support
- Biometric MFA support for FIDO2 devices
- Dynamic IP blocking & OIDC improvements
- Self-service set up for YubiKey OATH HOTP devices
- New Experience UI for reusable templates & workflow configurations
2. Cloud Solution
Migrate to the Cloud to:
- Leverage TCO benefits
- Expedite ZTA & cyber compliance by using latest capabilities
- Easily onboard users & expand capacity
- Get special promotional Cloud offer by Sep 30
3. Next-Gen Passwordless & Device Trust
Thwart hackers with game-changing approach to AuthN security:
- Adopt real-time risk score and dynamic levels of assurance from a behavioral-based, continuous AuthN platform
- Combine data from browser fingerprints, mobile & laptop devices to truly determine identity
- Streamline user AuthN journeys starting at secure desktops with passwordless login and device trust