SecureAuth & LogRhythm
LogRhythm and SecureAuth: Integrated Enterprise Security
IT security teams face numerous alarms and alerts every single day. Filtering and prioritizing those events can consume the team’s already constrained resources. Organizations need the ability to correlate the data from the disparate security products and understand the real threats from false alarms.
LogRhythm and SecureAuth have developed an integrated solution for comprehensive enterprise security protection, intelligence, and threat management.
LogRhythm’s advanced correlation and pattern recognition automatically incorporates authentication workflow data imported directly from SecureAuth, delivering real-time cyberthreat protection based on up-to-date situational awareness and comprehensive security analytics.
- LogRhythm SIEM can incorporate the data from SecureAuth’s data into automated advanced correlation rules. This delivers highly focused alerts that identify when authentication failures or suspicious activity is occurring within their environment.
- SmartResponse automated actions are designed to actively defend against attacks by initiating actions that neutralize specific cyberthreats. These include disabling accounts that may have been compromised and terminating suspicious processes and services.
SecureAuth + LogRhythm Integration Benefits
- Get real-time situational awareness via SecureAuth authentication data sharing for more holistic protection of customer’s organizations – focusing on security alerts that matter to save time and resources.
- Trigger security warnings that notify security analysts when a suspicious or unauthorized authentication attempt meets preset thresholds or conditions.
- Identify correlated anomalies among your identity, network, and endpoint threat data using normalized authentication data in LogRhythm’s Threat Lifecycle Management Platform.
The integration of SecureAuth with LogRhythm allows you to feed real-time authentication data into your NextGen SIEM Platform. The integration delivers the ability to monitor and secure a range of systems, SaaS and on-prem applications throughout your IT environment and to respond to security threats based on accurate, relevant, and up-to-date information.
Security Benefits of SecureAuth + LogRhythm
Use Real-time Analytics
With SecureAuth-sourced authentication data, IT security teams can correlate third-party events in LogRhythm with specific user identities.
Detect Emerging Threats
Uncover unexpected authentication attempts within your IT ecosystems and match them with expected user behavior patterns.
Integrate SecureAuth IAM with NextGen SIEM Platform to detect if specific login flows or MFA device enrollment takes longer than expected.
- SecureAuth IAM SaaS collects events generated by users, apps, resources, etc.
- Through the SecureAuth+LogRhythm integration these events are pushed to LogRhythm SIEM.
- Blended security data are displayed in your Dashboards.
- LogRhythm pushes system-wide user risk scores back to SecureAuth IAM for processing.
The Security Benefits
LogRhythm and SecureAuth are tightly integrated, combining the value of best-of-breed Cloud IDaaS with the threat management capabilities of the Threat Lifecycle Management Platform. The combined offering empowers customers to identify behavioral anomalies, internal and external threats, and to prioritize their responses based on accurate enterprise security intelligence.